Having a low sperm count is a situation which many men go through these days. This can lead to many troubles and can lead to trouble in getting an offspring. At times it can lower an individuals confidence and make life miserable too. Here’s how you can maintain a healthy sperm count naturally.
1. Quit Smoking
2. Wear comfortable and cotton underwear to keep testicles at ease
3. Avoid long bike rides as this can lead to excess heat on scrotum leading to infertility.
4. Meditate regularly
5. Excercise Regularly
6. Avoid sugary and alcoholic drinks
7. Have a balanced and healthy diet at regular intervals
8. Reduce the frequency of sauna, steambaths and spas
9. Prefer traditional matresses over waterbeds
10. Reduce the time duration of laptop being used on lap
11. Avoid keeping cell phones in front pocket of trouser
12. Avoid stress and stay happy
13. Take at least 8 hours sleep at night
14. Take a short nap of 1 hour in noon
15. Avoid the usage of sleeping pills
16. Put a tab on your weight
17. Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables in diet
18. Choose legumes, pulses and fiborous food over fast food
19. Eat anxiety and worries at mealtime
20. Maintain a healthy intake of 4 litres of water everyday
21. Start taking yogurt and fruit juice on a regular basis.
Besides these 21 steps you also need to increase the intake of following food items in your diet to supplement the sperm count:
Grass fed beef, spinach, asparagus, mushrooms, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, lentils, quinoa, cashew, turkey, green peas, yogurt, tofu, broccoli, sea vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, dark leafy greens, nuts, fish, shellfish, pork, chicken, beef, sunflower seeds, spinach, asparagus, kale, shrimp, olive oil, peanuts, avocado, dark leafy greens, lentils,spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, parsley, black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, collard greens, sardines, salmon, tuna, cod, lamb, shrimp, yogurt, chicken, mushroom, papaya, pineapple, oranges, broccoli, cabbage, strawberries, Brussels sprout, grape fruit