Sweet Charity : The Benefits of Giving
Donating money to effective charity is good for the global poor. To give happiness to other living beings, humans or animals. When you give happiness to others, you will get happiness in return. Despite of giving away your own belongings, you feel good because you have done something good. Donating to the needy benefits the recipient, but it also benefits the donor in a variety of ways, from financial considerations to improvements in physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual well-being. But just because certain economic factors may have an impact on giving, this doesn’t mean that you should put off your own charitable efforts.
You might be surprised to learn that, ultimately, it might be you who reaps some of the best rewards of your donation.
Benefits of Donation :
* Activates the reward centre in your brain
* Gives you satisfaction
* Makes you feel happier
* Protects your community and society
* Reduces stress rates
* Induced civic engagement
* Improves employee moral
* Improves community standing
* Reduces tax burden
* The ones in need get help
* Helps bring a meaning in life
* Created generosity in children
* Motivates your friends and family
* You realise that every penny can help someone or the other
* Improves personal money management.
There is nothing more visceral than cynicism, nothing more brutish than greed. These are reflexes, common and unremarkable, of the undeveloped spirit. But charity in its finest sense is always an act of the creative imagination and mind.