Recently, Bombay High Court had released a notification regarding the job vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant in Bombay, Nagpur and Aurangabad locations. All total there are 135 post vacancies. Interested candidates can fill the online form for the Bombay High Court recruitment. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Those candidates who don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected. The application form was available from December 22 and the last date of online registration is 6th January 2017.
- No of posts in Bombay: 73 posts
- No of posts in Nagpur: 29 posts
- No of posts in Aurangabad: 33 posts
- Age limit: The age criteria for the candidates will be between 21 years to 38 years. The relaxation period of five years will be offered to the SC/ST/OBC/SBC candidates.
- Educational Qualification: All candidates should posses a university degree. Law students would be given more priority. Posses a government certificate from ITI or have passed the exam conducted by the government board for 120 wpm or above in English shorthand and 50 wpm in typing. They should also have a good Knowledge in computers that in Windows, Linux, MS Office and Word star.
Application fees: The candidates should pay Rs 300 for the application form. The amount is to be paid through online payment/net banking or Challan.
How to apply for online application form:
- Candidates need to click on the direct link to fill the application form.
- Keep scanned documents of passport-sized photographs and signature with you before filling the application form. The size of the photo and signature should be more than 40 KB and should be kept in separate files.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upon submitting, candidates will be redirected to the payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the same.