INTERIOR DESIGNER MEANS??
Due to rapid growth in urbanization, space for commercial & residential places has shrunken down. For this kind of problem, call interior designers to decorate your living room or working area. Earlier, the task of an architect is to decorate both interior & exterior designs. However, today’s world is very pleasing. They want to choose their own layout, colors for interiors. We need professional interior designers for organizing our place.
An interior designer is the one who is passionate about designs. He/she should own excellent managerial & communication skills. At the meanwhile, very creative at his/her, work too.
The basic job of the interior decorate is to plan according to client’s wish & use the given to its optimality.
WHEN TO START IT??
The earliest time to start is after 10+2. However, a person who is good at drawing & decorating things can work out for this job. Moreover, if it is excellent in home decor, basics of architect then becomes easier to follow this path.
For fresher, it’s Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000 per month & for senior employees, it’s Rs 8, 00,000 to Rs 30,000,000 per annum.
TIPS FOR GETTING HIRED
- An Interior design degree ,should be a specialist in drawing techniques, multimedia, graphic 3D, as well as model-making.
- Moreover, the person should have done internship under an interior designer or firm.
- A good knowledge of AUTO CAD and computers can help to shape your career dimension.
- The person should own strong business skills, creative thinking, presentation skills, communication skills which he can deliberate to the range of senior employees.
- Last but not the least, should have done the course from a well-known & reputed institute.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology-Delhi
- International Institute of Fashion & Technology.
- Institute of Indian interior Designs.
5 TOP COMPANIES TO HIRE YOU
- Home Lane
- Urban Ladder
- Bonito Designs
- Live space
TYPES OF INTERIOR DESIGNERS
- Health care: These designers includes designing & inovating healthcare centres. For example, doctor’s clinic, patients residents & obviously hospitals too. As a result, best outcome could be gained through doctors, patients, etc.
- Universal designers: Designers belonging to this category can accessible to all. Right from elderly people to teenagers.
- Kitchen & bath designers: Here, designers should have a keen knowledge on kitchen & bathrooms. They should be experts especially in cabinets, appliances, plumbing, and other electrical solutions for the rooms.
- Corporate designers: They need to focus on corporate workplaces from professional ones to smaller ones. However, they may incorporate designs that reflects a company’s grand.