A delightful pudding is always a delight and a is always easy to whip up using easily available pantry ingredients. A quick creamy chocolate pudding is always sinful and almost everybody’s favourite.
1. cup sugar
2. 1/2 cup baking cocoa
3. 1/4 cup cornstarch
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 4 cups milk
6. 2 tablespoons butter
7. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8. Gems, optional
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
2. Gradually add milk.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
4. Boil and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Stir in butter and vanilla.
7. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Chill until serving.
8. Sprinkle with gems if desired.
Can be served with icecream as well!
This is the best thing to have when you are craving for a quick chocolate fix. Try this delicious creamy chocolate pudding recipe and make everybody happy!