The exam conducting authority of KAS has released the admit card for Jammu & Kashmir Prelims Examination. The Prelims examination is scheduled to be conducted on March 19, 2017, in two different shifts. The desired candidates should download the admit card in order to avoid last minute rush. Candidates should click on login panel to download the Jammu & Kashmir KAS, Admit Card. The admit card will only be available in online mode. There will be no admit cards to be sent by post.
Details in Jammu & Kashmir KAS Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Exam time
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Post applied for
- Space provided for full signature
- Space provided for invigilator signature
- Passport sized photograph
- General Instructions for examination
Steps to download the admit card of Jammu & Kashmir KAS Admit Card
- First go to the official website, Click here.
- Then, click on: Download Admit card for Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims) to be held on 19.03.17.
- Then, enter the online application form number and click “Submit”.
- The Jammu & Kashmir KAS Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- After checking all the information, click on ‘download’ for downloading the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, print out for the same.
- Save the admit card for further reference.