Karnataka Teacher’s eligibility test admit card will be announced on mid December 2016. Candidates who have applied for this exam by filling the form will issue the desired admit card. Karnataka Teacher’s Eligibility test has been postponed from 18th December 2016 to 8th January 2017.
Candidates applied for TET should check the below information on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Roll number/Registration no
- Application no
- Password/Date of birth
- Applied post
- Time of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Centre of Examination
- Provided space for signature and thumb impression of candidate
- Space for the invigilator to sign
- Pasting color photo equal to the uploaded one.
Candidates need to follow the below steps to download the admit card:
- Candidates need to click on the link “Download the link for Karnataka TET admit card”.
- Redirected to a new page & then enter Registration no & Date of birth.
- After entering the necessary details, admit card will be generated on the screen.
- Download the admit card & save a copy of it.
- Take the print out of the admit card for further references.
Candidates requires Driving License, Voter card, Aaadhar Card, College ID, PAN card to carry along with admit card to the examination hall.