National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) has released the admit card at the official website- www.ciet.nic.in
According to the schedule, NCERT/LDC will be held on 4th December 2016.
List of test centres:
Vacancies in different sectors like New Delhi is having 58 vacancies, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Mysore, Bengaluru are having 5 vacancies each & 2 vacancies for Bhopal.Total 70 vacant seats are needed to be filled up.
The eligibility criteria for the candidates during the recruitment process is that they should have qualified 12th & speed typing in Hindi & English.
- The written exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
- The paper consists of total 150 marks including objective questions & descriptive questions.
- Qualified candidates will appear for a skill test on computer.
- The final list will be available for those who have cleared the skill test.
How to download the admit cards?
Candidates can download the admit card by the following steps:
- Log in to the website- ciet.nic.in
- Click on the option,” Click here to download admit card”.
- Candidates should enter their name, registration no and fill other necessary details.
- After completion of the process, Click on the submit button.
- After submitting, the desired admit card will be downloaded.
- Take a printout of it for further
- Any queries, visit the official website page.