The Union Public Service Commission has announced the application form of NDA 1 2017 from today. All the interested candidates can fill the online application form. The last date to fill the online application form is February 10, 2017 (till 6:00 pm). UPSC conducts this exam twice for the eligible candidates in the army, navy and army officers of National Defence Academy and Indian naval Academy. NDA 1 2017 is the 139th course of National Defence Academy and 101st of the Indian naval Academy.
The application form is in online mode. Application form in any other modes will not be accepted. Candidates should pay the application fee to complete their registration process, without which their application form will be rejected.
Details regarding NDA Application Form:
|Release of NDA 1 2017 Notification||January 18, 2017|
|Commencement of NDA 1 application form||January 18, 2017|
|Last date to fill the application form||February 10, 2017 (till 6pm)|
|Last date to edit the application form||February 10, 2017|
|Online payment of application fees||January 18, 2017 to February 10, 2017|
How to fill NDA 1 2017 Application form
- Candidates should visit the official website- upsconline.nic.in to apply the online application form.
- Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
- The application form is divided into two categories, Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration.
- Candidates should fill all the details like name, parents name, nationality, locality, email id, contact details, etc. in part 1 of the application form.
- In part 2, they have to pay the prescribed exam fee as per their category, select exam centers and upload their photograph along with their signature on the dimension box.
- Application form without payment will be rejected.
NDA 1 2017 Application Form fee
All the candidates who are applying for the exam, will have to pay Rs 100 as the application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category or sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from fee payment.