Samsung apologizes for Note 7 at the World’s largest phone event

0
355

Samsung Executive Officer David Lowes apologizes on Sunday for the Galaxy Note 7 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, that’s the world’s largest mobile conference.

Someone from Samsung had to go to on the stage of the world’s largest mobile conference and offer a mea culpa for the company’s exploding Galaxy Note 7.1485150761504

Lowes said that the past six months had been undoubtedly the most challenging in our company’s history. “We didn’t maintain the highest standards of reliability and quality that set for ourselves. We’re mostly determined to learn every possible lesson. The main motto is to gain trust from customers by action and words.”

Lowes delivered his remarks on the eve of Mobile World Congress at Barcelona. He thanked his customers who stayed loyal to his company and for giving another chance. He noticed that his company created and advisory panel of experts to advise its safety. For this reason, it has implemented an eight-point battery check.

Lowes also said that Samsung recently released to let know people know that it is working very hard to make the things go right.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

1 × three =