The result of SBI Mains has been declared. The admit card of SBI Clerk interview 2016 will be out in the first week of July.Candidates have to download the interview call letters which will be uploaded to our website.The link for the respective will be displayed on this page.No hard copies by post.
Candidates whosoever qualified in the main examination need to be placed according to their marks in the respective categories in a reverse manner.Depending on the vacancies,the students with ranking high in merit will be called for an interview taking into consideration of 3 candidates for each vacancy.Candidates have to secure minimum percentage marks in an interview in order to get a place in the final selection.5% relaxation for the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/XS category candidates.
SBI released the call letters of candidates those chosen for pre-examination training.Pre-examination training has been arranged at certain centres for SC/ST/XS category students as issued by the government of India.Pre-examination training will also be given to the women candidates under the recruitment drive for Meghalaya,Ladakh.
Things require for downloading the admit card
- Registration no/Roll No
- Date of birth/Password
Candidates should verify the following details in the admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration number/Roll no
- Application form number
- Date of birth/Password
- Post you have applied for
- Date of examination
- Venue of Exam
- Timing of Exam
- Space provided for full signature and thumb impression
- Space provided for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space provided to paste the passport sized color photograph (similar to the uploaded one)
Points to remember
The candidates should know the following points before entering the examination hall:
- Once the admit card is generated, stick the passport-sized photograph with a glue not remember not to staple it.
- Attach a photocopy of the government ID proof like license, Aadhar card, voter ID or passport.
- The candidates are supervised to write their name, roll number and registration number and place it on the photocopy the ID proof.
- They should bring the similar original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form before coming to the exam centre.
- Information regarding call letters will be provided through e-mail IDs.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof either issued by school or by the government both self-attested in originals as well as in photocopy.
- The photocopy of ID proof should be submitted to the invigilators in the examination hall along with the call letter, failing such will disqualify the candidate for appearing the test
- No hard copy of admit card will be sent by post.
Process for downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016
- Candidates are directed to refer the link given above to download their respective admit card.
- Candidates are supposed to enter the registration number, password, date of birth and necessary details, this is the first requirement of downloading the admit card. Details need to be entered correctly.
- Click the submit button and get the call letter.
- Within a fraction of seconds, your corresponding admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to verify all the necessary details like roll no, venue, contact no, address, date and other necessary information.
- Once verified, get the printout. Without this no one is allowed to enter.