The State Bank of India (SBI) on Thursday released the results for the clerk 2016 mains (Phase II) examination 2016 for recruitment of junior associates (customer support and sales) and junior agricultural associates (clerical cadre) on its official website http://www.sbi.co.in/.
The main examination was conducted on June 25 and 26 this year.
Candidates who opted for another special recruitment drive to fill up the vacancies in the backward classes including Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, people with disability and ex-servicemen can also check the results.
In a ‘Hindustan Times’ report, it has also announced the results of candidates of the recruitment drive for Tura (Meghalaya), Ladakh and Kashmir Valley.
Steps to check results on official website:
1) Click on the link leading to the ‘career’ section
2) Go to latest announcements and click on first dot at bottom
3) There are three links below the preliminary exam results list: a) Final result junior associates – regular and backlog vacancies b) Final results junior agricultural associates, c) Final result junior associates (special drive for Tura (Meghalaya)/Kashmir valley/Ladakh
4) Click on the desired link
5) A PDF file with roll numbers of successful candidates will be displayed
6) Save file on computer and take a print-out for future reference
The selection criteria of the candidates is based on the following points:
i) Need to qualify proficiency test in local language or languages
ii) Completing eligibility criteria as prescribed
iii) Correctness of information given by the candidate during registration.
Marks obtained by candidates in the main examination will be declared soon,the State Bank of India has informed on the official website.
The minimum marks one needs to clear the recruitment exam is cutoff which will be decided by the bank. Now based on these results, candidates will either be directly offered recruitment, or there will be interviews for further selection; final decision on interview shall be as per announcement by the State Bank of India.