Life is not that easy as we think it is. There are so many difficulties which we face in our life. Here are some of the things which look easy but are difficult.
1. BEING WITTY – Here’s how you can improve this – watch funny TV show hosts like Ellen or comedians. It’ll get you to think faster on your feet.
2. SAYING “NO” TO A SLICE OF PIZZA AT 2 AM – Close to impossible when it’s New York style.
3. DRIVING CROSS COUNTRY – I did this in 2007 and almost fell asleep at the wheel multiple times. Make sure you have a driving buddy. And a perfect playlist. (Dashboard Confessional, anyone?)
4. COOKING AN AWESOME MEAL – And I mean a substantial meal. Like braised short ribs. Or handmade pasta. Or the perfect omelet. Instant ramen doesn’t count.
5. CUTTING ALCOHOL OUT OF YOUR LIFE – But why aren’t you drinking anymore? Oh come on, don’t be so annoying, just take one shot!
6. MOTIVATING YOURSELF TO BE THE BEST POSSIBLE VERSION OF YOURSELF – Here are my top 10 ways.
7. QUITTING WHEN YOU SHOULD – Sometimes, you need to swallow your pride and move on.
8. TALKING TO SOMEONE, YOU’RE INTERESTED IN – There’s a lot of pressure on making a good first impression. Combine that with the knots in your stomach and nervousness you start to feel, and it’s a heck of a challenge.
9. WAKEBOARDING – I tried this so many times in North Carolina. Still, can’t do it.
10. NOT PANICKING WITH STOCKS – If you can invest without emotion, huge kudos to you.
11. WRITING LIKE A ROCKSTAR – Writing with passion and precision is an art. Sometimes I’ll sit in front of my computer with writer’s block for hours before I can churn out a blog post for my site. Thank goodness for Youtube and Spotify.
12. ACTIVELY LISTENING – Even after 31 years of living, I still struggle with being a great listener. Not just hearing the words spoken, but listening to what people are trying to convey.
13. SAYING I LOVE YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME – Making yourself open and vulnerable is a tough thing to do. The first time I said it to someone (in Paris no less) I was nervous and breathing heavily.
14. CUTTING OFF wrong FRIENDS – It’s tough if you’ve been friends with someone for over a decade. But remember that people change all the time, and if they’re toxic in your life, sometimes it’s better to let them go.