Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was established in 1932 with the headquarters in Allahabad. It is the state agency authorized to recruit candidates for various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Review officer/Advanced Review Officer Prelims Examination (UPPSC R.O/A.R.O) conducts three rounds:
- Preliminary Written Exam that consists of Objective & Multiple Choice Questions.
- Main Written Examination
- Interview(Personality Test)
- Details of Uttar Pradesh PSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Review Officer / Assistant Review Officer
- Vacancies:361 Posts
- Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
- Exam Date: 27/11/2016
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- List of Examinations Conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:
- Upper Subordinate Prelims Examination.
- Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- Lower Subordinate Examination.
- Review officer/Advanced Review Officer Prelims Examination (Only for the Commission)
- Review officer/Advanced Review Officer Main Examination (Only for the Commission)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Exam
- Uttar Pradesh Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Exam
Uttar Pradesh Public Commission has released R.O/A.R.O(Review Officer/Advanced Review Officer) Prelims 2016 Examination.Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPPSC-uppsc.up.nic.in.The examination is going to held on 27th November 2016.Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
Download UPPSC Admit card
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps mentioned to download the admit card:
- Open the site:
Log on to the official website of UPPSC-uppsc.up.nic.in
- Link to download:
Click the link ”Click on to download UPPSC Admit card 2016”.
- Fill the details:
Enter the necessary details required for a candidate like registration number,date of birth,gender,etc.
Submit the details by clicking the “Submit” button.
- The desired admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of the generated admit card.