Despite all its popularity, today very few of us truly know what meditation is. Some regard meditation is the mental concentration on something, others consider that we meditate when we imagine something that gives us peace or satisfaction. In reality, it’s not really an act of doing but a state of thoughtless awareness. Regardless of what we do in life, we are either in it or not in it, there is no grey to it. Meditation happens when the mind becomes free from agitation, is calm and serene and at peace.
The effectiveness of meditation comes from deep relaxation. When we are deeply relaxed, the body and mind are refreshed and revitalized. This brings many benefits that are both immediate and long lasting.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
|EMOTIONAL WELL BEING||SUPER MIND||HEALHIER BODY|
|· Lessens worry and impulsivity.
· Lessens stress and fear.
· Enhances self-esteem and self-acceptance.
· Increases optimism and relaxation.
· Helps develop positive social connections.
· Improves emotional intelligence.
|· Increases mental strength and focus.
· Helps you get better cognitive skills and creative thinking.
· Helps you have better decision making power.
· Helps ignore distractions.
· Increases memory retention and recall.
|· Improves immune system and energy level.
· Improves breathing and heart rates.
· Reduces blood pressure.
· Lessens heart and brain problems.
· Lessens inflammatory disorders and asthma.
To experience the benefits of meditation, regular practice is necessary. It takes only a few minutes every day. Once imbibed into the daily routine, meditation becomes the best part of your day!
Meditation is like a seed. When you cultivate a seed with love, the more it blossoms.
Busy people from all backgrounds are grateful to pause and enjoy a refreshing few minutes of meditation each day. Dive deep into yourself and enrich your life.