Here’s a video of the Cheesecake
Serves-8 to 10
10 graham crackers
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
7 tablespoons melted butter
24 ounces cream cheese
2 cups peanut butter, melted
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1½ cups powdered sugar
How to prepare:
- Put graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Then, pour the crushed graham crackers into a bowl and combine it with melted butter, mixing it till the texture is like wet sand.
- Take a 9-inch springform pan and press those graham crackers crumbs in an even layer and then refrigerate it.
- Take a large bowl, mix the softened Cream Cheese all together until it becomes smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla essence to the mixture and continue to mix until the batter becomes lumps-free.
- Then, add the melted chocolate to the above mixture until the color comes out even.
- Now, pour the mixture on the graham crackers crumbs present in the spring form pan. Then, take a spatula and make the top smooth. Refrigerate it.
- In another large bowl, mix melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
- Pour the mixture over the Cheesecake present in the spring form pan and spread it evenly by using a spatula or a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours.
Enjoy the delicious No-bake Cheesecake on this Sunday evening!